Image Map

5.11.2013

Day 11: Eleven Words or Less

Today's prompt is to sell yourself in eleven words or less.
Correction: I thought the prompt said eleven words or less. It was actually ten words or less. Whatevs. I'm still breaking the rules. 

Sometimes I break the rules...
If you want to read about me, browse my blog. I'm real and try too be as raw as possible when I write.

Here are some of my most popular posts:
Infant Daily Log
Toddler Daily Log
Updated Daily Log Binder
Write It Down & Link It Up; Love Letters
A Nanny Rant

Exploring the tabs below my header would also be a good idea if you want to know more about me. (:


Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think 11 words isn't nearly enough for you! I love seeing your pictures of the little boy you take care of on Instagram. Any momma would be lucky to have a nanny like you! Hope you're doing well today!

Xx, Paige