Image Map

5.19.2013

Day 19: Playing Favorites

Today's prompt is: Five of your favorite blogs and what you love about them.

1 // The Sticky Note Addict. Y'all know I love Paige! I love everything about her blog! PS- She just got a gorgeous new blog design, go check it out. I professed my love to her earlier this month. So if you really want to know why I love her blog, you can read that here

2 // The Mommy Dialogues. I'm crunchy, but not a hippie. We know this. So, of course, I had to include a natural parenting blog. Although TMD is in a transition period right now, I still love every single post. They do this thing called Mom Monday where moms submit stories and are selected for a spot. Most of them are birth stories, which are my absolutely favorite! 

3 // I Love You More Than Carrots. AP is hilarious and always keeps it real with her readers! She has two sons, Carter and Maclane, who are absolutely adorable. I love the little peek into her life that we as readers get to see! Like when Maclane was born, or more recently, when she fell into a hole...

4 // Loves of Life. Um hello! Have you seen Katie's daughters? Emeline and Lucy are pretty much the cutest. I think I enjoy both Katie and AP's blogs because they're telling similar, yet wildly different stories. AP has boys, Katie has girls. Both living in the Northeast. Both mamas, obviously. Like all my favorite bloggers, Katie keeps it real. She writes about the easy, as well as the hard things.

5 // From Mrs. to Mama. Her blog is essentially Becky's journal. She writes letters to her children, about the memories that would otherwise be forgotten, and a whole slew of other amazing family oriented posts. She is a critical care nurse who works nights, then cares for her kids during the day so they don't have to go to daycare. I deeply admire Becky for all that she does to provide for her family, and all on the tiniest amount of sleep. 

What are some of your favorite blogs? Please share them with me, as I'm always looking for new ones to add to my blog roll!
Photobucket

No comments: