Image Map

5.20.2013

Day 20: Struggling

Today's prompt is: Get real. Share something you're struggling with right now.

SCHOOL. 
You guys, I just want it to be over. I'm only taking one class right now, but when you work 48 hours a week, the class time plus the study time is A LOT. I just want to go to bed at 9 o'clock and not feel guilty that I haven't done the homework, or studied, etc. The semester is over tomorrow. 

Oh and the kicker? I'm thinking about taking two classes next semester. Because at this rate I won't graduate until I'm like 27. Can I win the lottery, quit my job, and go to school full-time so I can be done in like two years instead of five? Am I crazy for wanting to take two classes? Probably. Especially since I go to night school. The class I'm taking right now ends at 10:25p. But someone's gotta earn by degree. Hehe. That'd be me. Too bad I don't have a clone... 
Photobucket

No comments: