Image Map

5.16.2013

Day 16: Lot in Life

Day 16Something difficult about your "lot in life" and how you're working to overcome it.

I'm at a point in my life where I'm trying to figure out what direction I want to go in...
I know that I want to be a career Nanny, and/or Lactation Consultant. But, I also want to be a wife and a mom. So I need to get my ducks in a row to be able to do all those things in the future. I feel like my to-do list to get everything in order is five miles long.

I'm in the process of taking small steps to minimize my debt and work on my savings account to gear up for the future. I don't want to have to live paycheck to paycheck, especially with a baby on the way and homeowner things to deal with. 

I also own a new car, and have a semi-hefty car payment to go with it. While I wouldn't change anything about my car (2012 Honda CR-V), I want to minimize my payment before taking on other big financial burdens. While it doesn't have to be paid off completely, I'd like to lower it by at least a hundred dollars. 

I think writing down my goals and slowly checking things of my list will make me feel more prepared and accomplished for whatever my future has to hold. 

***
I apologize for being MIA the past few days. My seasonal allergies have decided to kick in, which causes head cold like symptoms and makes going to work a task in itself. I will be doing two posts a day for the next two days until I'm caught up. I'm skipping Five for 5 and will start up again next week. 
Photobucket

No comments: