Image Map

5.25.2013

Day 25: Things People Tell Me

Today's prompt: Something someone told you about yourself that you'll never forget (good or bad).

I cannot, for the life of me, think of anything to write for this post. I'm not sure if people don't tell me things, or if I just forget them. So I'm just going to talk about what I have planned for this weekend. Sound good? 

J and I are going up to his family's lake property, which is amazing and so fun every time we go. Most of the family will also be going, since it's a holiday weekend, which is even better! 

There will be a lot of eating, drinking (of water, for me, since I'm eating Paleo right now), and boating going on. Hopefully I will come back with a little more color and not horribly burnt with lots of pictures to share. 

Enjoy your holiday weekend!
Photobucket

No comments: