Image Map

5.29.2013

Blogger Book Club! & Random Things

Madeline, Melissa and Taylor have joined together and started a Blogger Book Club,  and I think it's a great way for me to reach my goal of reading more new books every year, as noted in my Thirty by Thirty. We're reading one book a month for the next year, and it starts next week with The Help by Kathryn Stockett.

You can get all the deets here! I hope you'll join us! I can't wait to get started and see how other people feel about the books we're reading.
---
This week is the most awkward week, ever.
Monday was a holiday so I didn't work, and my bosses are going out of town on Thursday so I don't have to work that day either.

I took over three hundred pictures this weekend so I'm trying to go through them, delete the bad ones, and edit the only okay ones; so far my facebook album has fifty pictures in it. I obviously can't show you all of them, but there will be pictures scattered throughout this here blog in the coming days.

J and I have two birthday parties to attend this week, so things are super busy around here! I'm also hoping to starting shooting again soon. I haven't done it since last summer and it's really bugging me that I have shot a gun in almost a year.

I'm going to take another break from 5 for Five. I have so many other things going on and that I want to write about, that it's going on the back burner until further notice.

I don't think I'm the only one that's busy! How are things in your life these days?
Photobucket

1 comment:

JaneA said...

Oooh! The Help is one of my favourite books of all time. You'll really enjoy it, I'm sure of that. It made me inspired to clean, which is almost a miracle (if you know me at all....) :-)

Can't wait to see some of the pictures you took over the weekend.

X
Jane