Image Map

5.17.2013

Paleo Eats: Weeks 3 & 4

These two weeks sucked. I definitely didn't do as well as I should've been. Today is Friday, almost my "last day" of my month of eating paleo. But, I don't feel like I dove into this experiment with as much dedication as I should've. I was sick earlier this week and craved strong tasting foods. So I had chilli cheese fries...twice. I have had more donuts than I'd like to admit. So I'm restting myself.

I've decided to tack on another month of paleo eating. However, there will be days where I just can't eat 100%  paleo. For example, I'm going on a trip to the lake on Memorial Day Weekend. I don't expect special accomodations to be made, so I will just be doing my best and making due. But other than that all my meals and snacks will be paleo.

Due to my lack of dedication, I won't be sharing my meal plans for the last two weeks because I didn't stick to them at all. My meal plan for next week will be posted on Sunday morning. :)

Happy Friday! Have a fanstatic weekend!
Photobucket

No comments: