Image Map

5.04.2013

Day 3: Things That Make You Uncomfortable

So far, I'm sucking at this blogging everyday thing. Anywho, the prompt for yesterday was to write about things that make you uncomfortable.There is only one thing that makes me really uncomfortable. Like, uncomfortable to the point of tears, if it continues for too long.

You know when a group of people are all doing something, and you've decided that you don't want to do said thing, but they keep pressuring you to do it? Yeah, that's my "uncomfortable thing". There have  been several occasions where people have felt the need to continue to pester me as to why I don't want to do what they're doing, and I end up crying and wanting to leave. It's not fun.

Other than that, there aren't a ton of things that make me uncomfortable. Obviously watching movies that include sex scenes with any older adult in my life, as well as, being cold. I hate being cold. It too makes me cry, but that's because I'm miserable and feel like I'm going to freeze to death. Extreme situations only, duh.

What makes you uncomfortable?
Photobucket

No comments: