Image Map

5.12.2013

Day 12: Things I Miss

Prompt: What do you miss? (a person, a thing, a place, a time of your life...)

I don't want to say that a miss a time in my life because I don't. I miss a portion of a time in my life. Remember back in high school when you got to hang out with your best friends whenever you wanted? That's what I miss.

I'm still best friends with my best friend from high school, as well as one of our really close friends. The catch? Now they're both married and moms. So hanging out whenever we want has turned into Girls Night In, babies included. That we have to schedule it weeks in advance, when we all have the space in our schedules.

The only thing I miss about high school is that we can't hang out on a whim or see each other everyday anymore. We see each other once a month if we're lucky.

And because a throwback picture to 2010 is only appropriate...
I was chief shirt maker back in the day, obviously. ;)

Photobucket

No comments: