Image Map

5.06.2013

Day 6: My Job

Prompt: If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question, 'what do you do'? Holy cow, y'all.

Things I do:
- change a baby's diapers
- read picture books to a baby
- rock a baby
- snuggle a baby
- give baths to a baby
- go for walks with a baby and a dog
- feed a baby
- prepare food for a baby
- play with the dog
- do baby laundry
- change a baby's clothes
- write the baby's day down in a log book
- play with a baby
- wash dishes related to the baby and myself
- give the baby's owies my kisses
- attempt to keep a baby from hurting himself majorly
- prevent the baby from eating dead rose petals
- create activities for the baby

Things I didn't do: 
- conceive or birth said baby


That was a lot of verbs.
Happy Monday! (:
Photobucket

No comments: