Image Map

5.05.2013

Day 5: Profess Your Love

Prompt: "Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends. What makes them great? Why do you love them? If you don't have blogger friends, talk about a real-life friend or even a family member."

Today I'm going to profess my love for Paige from Sticky Note Addict. She followed and commented on my blog first and since deciding to follow her, her blog has become one of my favorites. Her posts are always well thought out, but she is still real and raw with her readers. We have the same love for organization and school sections, carbs, and our boyfriends are both amazing. ;)

Paige just finished her freshman year at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and I can't wait to see what her summer holds! Paige and her boyfriend Bradley are picking up their puppy soon! They've named him Gatsby, how cute is that?! 

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awh this is the sweetest! Thank you Elise :) I love to see you posting more with this blog every day challenge!

xx, Paige