Image Map

9.13.2012

Things I Love Thursday! aka TILT.

I've decided to start a new series of things I'm loving called, you guessed it, Things I Love Thursday!
It's going to consist of the following:
- five beauty related products
- five food items
- five et cetera items

I hope that if you have a blog that you'll link up with me and do it too! Send me the link to the things you love so I can read it! (:

Five Beauty Products
- Simple Smoothing Facial Scrub
- Naked 2 Palette by Urban Decay
-VS Gorgeous Fragrance Mist
- Moroccan Oil Treatment (I have the "Light" version. White cap.)
-Burt's Bees Lip Balm

Five Food Items
-Frosted Flakes
-Green Vegetables
-Pepsi
-Boudin (the restaurant/bakery) bread
-Dasani Water. I'm a water snob.

Five Et Cetera Items
-Delirium by Lauren Oliver
-Bath and Body Works 3-Wick Candle in Lemon
-Joshua Steven (:
-Erin Condren Life Planner
-my Mint Incipio iPhone 4 case

I was totally going to explain why I liked all these items and started to, but whoa, it was going to be really, really long. When I start working again, I will probably add one more category that will showcase my favorite kid/baby product or something of that sort. It will only be one product, so I can explain why I like it so much for it to be a favorite for the week.

If you have any questions about any of the items I picked or want to know where I got them, feel free to email me or comment below.

xoxo-







1 comment:

Mrs. Jones said...

http://keykers.blogspot.com/2012/09/things-i-love-thursday-aka-tilt.html
Holla. <3