Image Map

9.11.2013

Dressing L for Fall :: Part 2

Ready for round two? You know, because Polyvore is addicting and I couldn't stop at three outfits. It's like shopping without spending money. Genius!

Like the last one, you'll see lots of the ON Toddler Skinny Jean, because I really do love them that much. These three sets are more specifically styled, but I think I love them even more than the others. ;)

MotoX Toddler

I love me a toddler in Metal Mulisha. It's J's favorite brand and this is exactly how I imagine our future sons running around. I love MM too, but don't wear it as frequently because it's not always work appropriate, in my opinion. My favorite winter shirt has a huge gun on it, see what I'm sayin?

Camo Toddler Boy

Oh, the camo! I can't handle the cute. I may have to gift this outfit to a very special toddler I know, minus the boots because he already has some. Duh. That shirt just kills me. 
Toddler Boys Fall Fashion
This outfit reminds me of the main character (Jay) in Chasing Mavericks. I feel like the hoodie is totally his style, beachy and relaxed. Can't go wrong with jeans and a pair of Vans. 


Which one is your favorite? I'm really loving the camo set. :) 
While you're visiting, be sure to check out the other post I did on toddler fall fashion! The outfits are completely different and too cute to boot. 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Ashley @ Life with Kids said...

These are great! I think it's so fun when they get a little older and can wear/show off some real style and aren't wearing all the same Carter's clothes! Can't wait for Ellie to get bigger(I can but I can't)