Image Map

6.19.2013

My Week of Confessions [2]

It's technically still Wednesday, even though it's passed like 10p.
Today I confess:

- That when people talk about needing bug spray because it's the summer, I snicker to myself because I know I'm lucky, but get really confused at the same time. I don't use bug spray, ever. I've never needed it and never get bitten.

- That L is in his crib right now, awake but not crying. He's supposed to be sleeping and I have no intention of getting him until he does so.

- That I really, really want pineapple juice. It's super delicious and refreshing. Do I like pineapple? No.

- I have a $10 off coupon to Erin Condren that I received with my Life Planner and it's burning a whole in my wallet. I'm kind of obsessed with her stuff and want all the things!

- That a wasp flew into the house earlier today and I hid until my boss shooed it away. Now I'm super thankful he isn't traveling this week. I am SO not down with flying, stinging insects!
Life is But a Stream of Thoughts
Happy Hump Day!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Ashley Lee said...

I love pineapple juice! <3 I rarely use bug spray. & i get ate up here & there. Bugs are bad in the south lol.

Unknown said...

You don't get bitten? I'm jealous :( right now I have about 10 bug bites, all in obnoxiously annoying places.

The Life You Love said...

So glad to have you linking up again! SO jealous that you don't ever get bitten. I am a magnet for bugs! Oh, and I love pineapple juice and pineapples!

My only advice: BUY ALL THE THINGS!