Image Map

6.23.2013

Friday Funday with Sprout Snacks!

On Friday, L and I went to one of the many local splash pads. We'd had our first splash pad experience a few days prior and we're hooked! He crawled around playing in the water, and had a blast, of course! I'd recently received some goodies in the mail from Sprout Foods, and decided this was the perfect day to try them out. 

I already knew that we loved Sprout. Their pouches are L's favorite and are a staple in the Boss' pantry, so I was thrilled when Sprout contacted me to try out some new snacks! I received a variety of both the Fruity Yogurt Bites and the Crispy Chews, in a variety of flavors. 




L is ten months old with two teeth, but he handles and chews food really well. These snacks have a 'T', or Toddler rating. I knew he could handle the Yogurt Bites, but I was wary about the Chews before I opened them. I opened the package and let L try them, and seeing him chew the pieces thoroughly made me more comfortable. They had a gummy but not sticky consistency, which I liked. 


If I didn't pull pieces out of the package fast enough, I was getting shouted at by a ten month old. He's found his voice and isn't afraid to let me know it. You guys, he LOVED them. Both packages we're polished off in record time, and he cried when they were gone. This dude loves food. Can you tell? 


Now you can receive $1 off your purchase of either Sprout Foods Yogurt Bites or Crispy Chews by clicking the coupon below! Sprout Snacks are also available for purchase at select retailers. I have only been able to find them at my local Walmart stores thus far.

After you receive your Sprout snacks, don't forget to enter their #SproutSweetie contest! Every month, one sprout sweetie will win a sampler pack full of their favorite Sprout Foods products. How awesome is that?
sprout, organic, baby food, natural, toddler snacks, vegetables, fruit, toddler snacks coupon 
, toddler food, meals, snacks, yogurt bites, on the go, all natural 

 #spon: I'm required to disclose a relationship between my site and Sprout Foods. This could include the Sprout Foods providing me w/content, product, access or other forms of payment. Check out the new Sprout Foods website at www.sproutorganicfoods.com.
Photobucket

No comments: