Image Map

6.05.2013

Semi-curve Ball

*Written on Tuesday, June 4th*

I started my work week today after not working with L since last Wednesday. Um, hello! How do babies grow so much over a whopping five days? Seriously, it's not cool. His top teeth are pushing, and he'll definitely have at least four teeth by his first birthday in August.

On top of all the teething goodness, the water at my work house is shut off today. Well, thanks city workers. You're awesome! Not really. Some of us are home during the day. So we're at my house today, and will be here again on Thursday. I think it's going well, except for the afternoons when my Oma gets home. L was crying after I put him down for his nap and she just about freaked out, asking me if it was okay if he cried. It's hilarious and incredibly frustrating at the same time.

We're going to the zoo tomorrow and I'm incredibly excited about taking L on his first zoo adventure. It's our first all-day outing, ever. I think it will be awesome and I've already asked my Twitter friends, but want to make sure I'm not forgetting anything for next time! That being said, what would you take with you besides the normal diaper bag stuff? Let me know! :)
Photobucket

No comments: