Image Map

6.04.2013

Paleo Eats: Lesson Learned

Written on Thursday, May 30th, 2013. 

I've been eating mostly paleo for the past six weeks. I'll admit, I've had a few less than stellar moments. I had multiple drinks at the lake last weekend, along with some not so healthy snacks. However, in general, I've been eating whole or paleo foods. But tonight? Tonight takes the cake in all my bad eating decisions.

I wanted pizza. BAD. Like rightnow. So my mom ordered some, along with an order of breadsticks,  and had it delivered to my house. I ate the breadsticks. The entire order, along with a piece of pizza. I've learned my lesson. That fast food and my digestive system do not get along, at all. To think that I was ever possibly going to go back to the way I was eating before was an absolute joke.

Gluten and wheat are not my friends, guys.
Looks like I'll be paleo for life, which maybe isn't such a bad thing.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Julie said...

I've considered trying all that but I don't think I'd be successful at all with it. Much luck to you who is able to somehow do it :)