Image Map

6.16.2013

Heart Melting Birthday Girl

*Written on June 13, 2013*

Tonight we were at J's grandma's house celebrating her birthday, and it was time for us to go home. I was saying bye to J's two little cousins. I peeked into their car after they were buckled in and this is how the conversation went:

Me: "I love you! Do you love me?"
A: "Yeah! I love you bigger than the moon."
*heart melts*

Then my mister chimes in...
J, in a snotty know it all voice: "Well, the moon isn't very big tonight."
A, in her 5yo smartie voice: "It IS big when you get up close."

Boom. He got burned by a five-year-old. A newly five-year-old, by the way. Her real birthday is today, but I took this picture at her Batman themed birthday party last weekend. Cropped for privacy purposes but it's still my favorite!



Photobucket

No comments: