Image Map

6.30.2013

June Cara Box: Revealed

Here it is, the long awaited June Cara Box reveal. This months theme Take Me to the Fair, which was so hard at first. There are so many possibilities when it comes to this these boxes. I was thrilled to be sending a box to Tiffany over at Style Honestly, so go see what I decided to get her!


Kiera from Contranaut Girl was the one who picked and sent me my box this month! I love that everything is brightly colored just like a fair. Everything she picked out for me was so practical and I will definitely be using everything she sent me!




The thing I'm the most excited about is the animal shaped cookie cutters! Kiera also included a paleo sugar cookie recipe from Against All Grain. I'd never heard of this paleo blog before and am super stoked to browse around and see what other recipes I decide to make!

Cara Box

July's Cara Box theme is NAUTICAL! If you know me, you know I'm obsessed and it's right up my alley. It's too late to sign up for July, but keep an eye out on Kaitlyn's blog Wifessionals for the August theme announcement and sign up.
Photobucket

No comments: