Image Map

6.30.2013

Going, going- gone!

Google Reader is going away forever as of July 1st. Are you following my blog some other way, so that when Google Reader goes away you can still keep up with me? If you enjoy reading my stuff, I sure hope so! You can learn out how to transfer your blog roll over to Bloglovin, right here.


I hope everyone is having an absolutely fantastic weekend. Despite the heat wave that's come over Southern California and a potential health scare (will elaborate more on that later), I most definitely am! I've had family here from Arkansas for the last week and it's been an amazing. That's also why I haven't been blogging very much lately. I'm trying to enjoy my time with them, whilst still doing the normal life type things. 

My July is going to be cuh-ray-zee, y'all. I'm going a nanny share with L (10mo) and baby girl Scarlett (1mo) pretty often throughout the month. I'll also be working a ton of overtime one of the weeks, trying to get myself ready for Fall semester, spending time with friends and their babies, and fitting in adult chores and other awesome things. I know I need to post my Cara Box Reveal and book review of The Help. Oh my. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day! 

Happy Sunday!
Photobucket

No comments: