Image Map

7.08.2013

52 Weeks of Blogging with a Purpose: My Biggest Weakness

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Let's be real here. I don't just have one biggest weakness, I have a lot. I'm sure I'm not the only one. This is totally what I thought when I saw the word weakness. Then I browsed other blogs who are also doing this link-up...


1. J's REAL Smile. His fake one is cute but is real, that-is-so-funny smile makes my heart melt and beat just a little bit faster. Oh goodness. I can't wait to see his face! He's been at the lake since Wednesday and is finally came home yesterday!

2. Clearance Items. Am I right? They're discounted, cheaper than normal, and so cute. I bought a white board the other day for the sole reason that it was on clearance. I don't even have anywhere to put it at the moment. I don't know what I'm going to write on it, yet. But it was THREE DOLLARS!

3. Natural Parenting Items. I want all the wraps! All the AppleCheeks! All the things! No, I don't need anymore. I know. Well, I do need more cloth diapers in a bigger size soon. But not right this minute.
-----
In terms of personality? Procrastination. I am pretty much a professional at waiting until the last minute. Even with this blog post, it's 11a on the day it's "due" and I'm just now finishing it. My posts normally go live at midnight. In my defense? I did work on other blog posts this weekend though. Even though they weren't as urgent as this one.

What is your biggest weakness? 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kristin said...

haha! number 2 cracks me up!!