Image Map

2.21.2013

All About Me: A-Z

Written on February 10, 2013. I think my About Me tab is really the only place where I really give you a feel for the things I like, so I've decided to complete this little survey I got from Chloe. L is on sleeping spree so I have a lot of time on my hands today!

A- Available or married?
Neither? I am mostly definitely in a relationship with the man I love and intend to marry one day, so I'm off the market. Sorry, not sorry. Anniversary: January 11, 2010.

B- Book? If you read my 5 for Five post, I've made it a priority to read more and get started on my goal for 30 by 30 of reading twenty-four books per year. I just finished an e-book called The Deepest Cut.

C- Cake or pie?
Cake, I don't like pie. Unless it's the chocolate kind, but I don't really think that counts.

D- Drink of choice?
Pepsi if I'm out at a restaurant. Normally water at home or work, and apple juice if we have any but that's rare.

E- Essential item?
iPhone, MacBook, and Erin Condren Life Planner. The three things I don't typically leave home without.

F- Favorite color?
Right now it's mint, think Essie's Mint Candy Apple. Love! But more generally, blue.

G- Game to play or watch?
Play: Water Polo. Watch: Supercross, football and hockey.

H- Hometown?
A city in Orange County, CA :)

I- Indulgence?
Basking in my awesomeness after I go on a deep cleaning spree and buying stationary. I love stationary and snail mail.

J- Job?
Full-time Nanny to a five-month-old baby boy and part-time Nanny to a 16 month old girl. College student.

K- Kids and names?
No kids, I like a few names but I'm not sharing.

L- Life is incoomplete without?
My family and friends, Joshua, and my babies. Love and laughter, fun and spaztastic moments.

M- Music group or singer?
Country music wins this, hands down. I've been listening to Florida Georgia Line a whole lot as of late. My favorite songs are Cruise and Get Your Shine On.

N- Number or siblings?
Older step-sister (25), and younger half brother (16).

O- Oranges or apples?
Oranges.

P- Phobias/fears?
Spiders and bees, like whoa. Drowning.

Q- Favorite quote?
"She is clothed in strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future. When she speaks, her words are wise, and she gives instructions with kindness. She carefully watches everything in her household and suffes nothing from laziness." Proverbs 31:25-27 (NLT)

R- Reason to smile?
Because I love my life. :)

S- Season?
Summer, summer, summer!

T- Tattoos?
None, yet.

U- Unknown fact about me?
I was never taught how to manage or save my money, so those things are hard for me. I'm getting better and it's a work in progress.

V- Vegetable you love?
Zucchini and broccoli.

W- Worst habits?
Farting around before bed and then I end up staying up way too late, but I still have to wake up for work the next day so I'm tired all the time.

X- X-rays you've had?
Oh goodness. Quite a few. On my foot; I got stepped on by a steer a few weeks before fair so it was like 1,200lbs. My foot wasn't broken, but I do have nerve damage in both feet from farm craziness. Lungs and ribs; several times.

Y- Your favorite food?
Any type of pasta with meat sauce.

Z- Zodiac?
Virgo. August 29th.
Just remember, tomorrow is Friday. :)
Photobucket

No comments: