Image Map

2.11.2013

5 for Five

FantasticallyAverage

Last week: 
1. Get myself up to three scheduled blog posts. Got 'er done! Look out for those next week. I still have three more in draft that I need to finish. 

2. Drink 64oz of water per day. Big huge fail. I barely got in 16oz. I drank too much soda, too. This is going on the list for this week too. Less soda, more water. I also think I need to work up to that much, so I'm going to start slow. 

3. Read two out of the four books I picked up from the library. Nope, didn't do this either. I think I'm just going to turn three of them (reference books) and get other ones. The one I am going to read is called The Nanny Book. I downloaded a free book onto J's iPad that I'm really into & it's part of a series, but since it's not on my device I don't get to lose myself in the book like I normally would. 

4. Purchase and start reading my book for History class. Fail. Decided not to buy it, if I don't have to. Going to check the library to see if they have it and I can check it out for an extended period of time rather than the typical three weeks. 

5. Keep up with my studies. I didn't do my homework on Wednesday like I'd planned, and I know that realistically it won't always happen, but everything is ready for class tomorrow. I consider that done!

This Week:
1. Drink 32oz of water per day. Starting slow to work my way up to 64oz. That's my Life Factory glass bottle times two. This is definitely feasible. 

2. Check out my selected reading book for class, read The Nanny Book, and with one more leisure book from the library. Ideally finish the book on J's iPad as well. 

3. Not let my Valentine's Day week be a flop! I have so many ideas planned to celebrate at work and I'm trying not to let myself become overwhelmed. I need to finish planning them and gather the things I need.  There are two link-ups I'm participating in this week, as well (not including this one). 

4. Work on my bedtime. I want to be in bed by 10:30p every night, with the exception of Tuesday because I have class. My goal for Tuesday night is 11:30p. I've been incredibly tired because I'm not getting enough sleep. 

5. Get enough veggies, and bring my food to work everyday. Also need to remember to bring snacks! 

What are your goals for this week?
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jenn @ Party of One said...

I'm so glad that you've linked up with us again! Good luck with your goals this week! I could really stand to do numbers 1, 4 and 5, too! I hope that you have a successful week- I know you can do it!!