Image Map

11.19.2012

Show & Tell Monday: Gobble Gobble

1. Tell us about your family traditions for Thanksgiving.
I don't think I have any really intense/ set in stone traditions. Obviously taking we turns saying what we're thankful for, but I feel like that's pretty standard. Before I was eighteen, I'd spend one year with my mom, then the next year with my dad. Now Joshua and I shuffle between homes, and my mom comes with us to at least one.

2. Tell us about your favorite foods.
Green bean casserole, mashed potatoes and gravy, turkey, & rolls for the win!
That is all. I hate cranberry sauce, stuffing and all other "traditional" Thanksgiving foods.
I also hate pie, but if you have some sort of vanilla cake or chocolate chip cookies, we can be best friends. :)

3. Show us a picture that reminds you of this holiday.
...I got nothin'. I have ZERO pictures from last year's festivities.
I just know J and I spent time in traffic due to all the crazy people driving toward LA.
In 2010, I spent the holiday in El Paso on Fort Bliss with my family. T'was freezing.

4. Tell us, do you wait to decorate for Christmas before or after Thanksgiving.
I don't get to decorate due to not living on my own. But imagine it being a day after Thanksgiving thing, in the future. We shall see! Maybe next year...

5. Tell us what you are thankful for this year.
My health, my loved ones, & my new job (six days!).

Linkin' up with Becky!
I still can't get her little dealy bob to paste correctly.
Photobucket

No comments: