Image Map

10.06.2013

Babywearing: My Favorites

I'm going to share my favorites and carriers I recommend, as well as carriers I wouldn't personally spend my money on. Remember that everyone has different preferences and opinions and I'm just sharing my experience. This post is full of personal opinions. What you choose to buy is 100% up to you.

Brand: Kokadi. They almost always come out of the package buttery soft and only get softer with time. There have been complaints of irregular sizing, but I've never been unhappy with any of my purchases. I'd size up if you're really worried about it, since you can always have it chopped if it's too long, but you can't add more fabric if it's too short. Their designs are freaking gorgeous. 

Carrier: Woven Wraps. They're incredibly versatile and are really a one stop shop if you're not looking to spend a ton of money on different carriers. They range in price pretty widely depending on the size and fabric blend. Now that both L and I know what were doing, I can wrap him on my back and make it into the store faster than another mom can unload the stroller and put her kid in it. It happens all the time. Brand is a personal preference. 

Have I taught you anything new so far? I hope so! :)
Photobucket
Babywearing Series: The Basics // Types of Carriers // Where to Buy // Helpful Hints // Go-To Carries // Stash & Wishlist

No comments: