Image Map

10.04.2012

TILT; Volume IV.

I still don't have a job, but hopefully that will be changing soon! (: Things are looking really fantastic for me in the job department. I'm meeting a family on Friday and it sounds like everything will be a perfect fit.

Food Items
-Beef Flavored Ramen
-Theraflu Cold and Sinus
-Project Pinterest meal
I realize that Theraflu doesn't technically count, but I think the lemon flavor is so yummy and would drink it all the time if it didn't contain medicine. I'm sick this week, hence the lack of food. My appetite takes a beating when I don't feel good. 

Beauty Items
-Moroccan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo & Conditioner.
-Gap 1969 Ponte Knit Leggings. 
-Gap 1969 Legging Jean. 
I stick with what I like and what works for me. 

Random Items 
-Erin Condren Life Planner
-My sister, Kelly. Read her blog here. She's taking the LSAT on Saturday and I'm so proud of her! She's going to do fantastic. She's been studying for months, all whist working and training for a half marathon. She's a super star. 
-Animal Cops: Houston. Those officers are angels. 

I'm technically not even at home as you read this, so I definitely won't be around for Friday's Letters with Ashley this week. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! 
xoxo-

No comments: