Image Map

11.15.2011

Monday Blurbs

- I think I just became addicted to Etsy. Like seriously. Everything is SO creative and awesome! Every child in my life will be receiving crayon wallets for Christmas this year, including my monkeys. They're genius!! I will review them when I do so.

-There needs to be relationship rules, like in general, for everyone. I was at the laundromat last night and some guy was complaining and being an asshole about having to HELP fold his own laundry. His girlfriend? She wanted to cry. I could see it in her face. I wanted to say something to her boyfriend/ husband, about how he better learn to appreciate the things she does for him. Then call him a douche bag and walk away. But I refrained.

-My Erin Condren planner should be shipped sometime this week, their website says approximately Friday.  That means I really hope it will be at my door step on Monday, because its traveling distance is only like forty miles. I can't wait for it to get here! (:

-I have a field trip on Friday. It's lame and I really don't want to go. But I have to, for my class. I could be working and making money to spend on Christmas gifts. I also kinda started Joshua's christmas present, but I still feel frazzled about it. He's excited about it (:

xoxo.

No comments: