Image Map

10.30.2012

Nanny Life: This is HUGE!

If you've been following my story for a while, you would know that this year has been a rough year for me in the job department.

In February, I lost my beloved job of two and a half years. I remained unemployed until July.
In July, I started a new job. In September, I lost it. I've been unemployed since then...

That is...
Until this Saturday! I received a call verbally offering me a job I'd interviewed for only days before. We meshed really well and I'm so excited to work for them! Things are under way and my background check is being processed right now.

Finer Deets:
Baby Boy L is currently nine weeks old.
He has gorgeous auburn hair and bright blue eyes.
I will be working ten hours a day, four days a week.
I start full-time in January, part-time in November.

I am beyond blessed and so very excited.
2013 is my year.

Photobucket

No comments: