Image Map

10.18.2012

TILT; Beauty Edition


I’m so excited to have new things to share with y’all! 
I got a few new things last week and am loving all of them so far. 
Low and behold, they’re both beauty related...
#sorrynotsorry
*On Sale for $22 on UD's website*

I have been looking for this bad boy ev-er-y where. The website never has it in stock and although I have two Sephora near me, I just don't think it's worth it to fight for parking at Downtown Disney just to go find this bad boy. I got mine at Nordstrom Rack for $21, they had a pretty great variety of Urban Decay and NYX items.

*$10 on Burt's Bees website*
I ran out on my favorite body lotion a while ago, and have been looking to switch to a natural option. I originally went to Mother's Market to buy Hugo Naturals Oatmeal and Shea Butter lotion but ended up walking out with this. It makes my skin incredibly soft and I'm so happy I changed my mind!


Photobucket

No comments: