Image Map

10.15.2012

Show & Tell; When I Was 17.

Monday might be a two post day from now on. I love this link-up! Go check out Becky's blog, she's all sorts of awesome. She momma to one with another on the way. 
1. When you were 17, tell us what kind of car you drove, where you worked, and what you were usually up to on the weekends?
I didn't have a car. I didn't get my license until after I turned eighteen, in October of 2008. I worked at a diner/Denny's style restaurant, as a cashier and hostess. I worked there for EXACTLY one year, I only remember because my first and last days were on a friend's 17th and 18th birthday.On the weekends, I was probably the most boring 17 year old on the planet, along with my best friend. I was normally at the farm from early until I had to work, then by the time my shift was over, it was time to go back to the farm for afternoon feeding. Throw in a sleep over, water polo tourney, or school dance afterward on the occasional weekend, and there you have it. 

2. Show us a picture of you when you were 17 {roughly}.


I was about a month and a half shy of turning seventeen in both of these pictures. 


3. When you were 17, tell us what you wanted to be when you "grew up."
An agriculture teacher. Ag/FFA was my thing. I started raising livestock when I was in 6th grade and did it until I was 19. 

4. When you were 17, tell us the kind of boys that you dated. Did you have a type? Do you have a relationship you remember well? Tell us about it.
I dated one boy when I was 17, my first boyfriend. Senior year. All the boys I've dated have been athletic in some way or another. Joshua is the only boyfriend I've dated longer than 3 months, and I've only dated two other guys. I had about a million other, BETTER priorities when I was seventeen. 

5. When you were 17, tell us where you pictured your life 10 years from then. Did it turn out the way you expected it to?
It hasn't been 10 years since I was 17. I hope to have graduated college (with a degree in Child Development), be married and have a baby by the time I'm 27. Maybe even be working on my second bachelors degree (in Animal Science).

I hope y'all got to know a little bit more about me! (:
Photobucket

No comments: