Image Map

3.05.2013

Park Playtime & a Double Link-Up

I like to keep it simple yet cute when I dress the kids. I feel like no matter how I look when we're out in public, they have to look at least semi-cute, as it's a reflection on the job I do. B is still not 100% comfortable with hair accessories, but she's improving and will leave them in for a few hours now.

I think dressing B and L is one of my favorite parts of the day. For L, I try to keep it simple by sticking with a onesie and coordinating BabyLegs. For B, I usually stick to jeans and a t-shirt and add a little extra somethin'. Always a bow or clip, and sometimes a vest or cardigan.




Hair Bow: Unknown. // Top: Target // Jeans: Old Navy // Shoes: Target*

I'm linking it up, double time, with Megan for Trendy Tot Tuesday and Kenz for Too Cute Tuesday!
Photobucket
*I don't like these shoes, but they're all she has right now. Ideally, she'd be wearing Tiny TOMS or Converse.

3 comments:

Megan Card said...

Oh my goodness!! This is adorable!! I love the headband. Thank you for linking up with us for {too cute!} tuesday! xoxo

Kate said...

Her little rolled jeans are too cute!

I love dressing H. He is a typical 3 year old in his pickiness ("No buttons!") but usually let's me "suggest" outfits

Elise Michele said...

Thankful that I'm starting with L so young that I hope he let's me pick when he gets older. When I worked with P over the summer, he had MAJOR sensory issues and it was no fun! He only wore "slippery shorts" (basketball shorts) and t-shirts. Nothing cute, ever! :(