Image Map

3.31.2013

I Swear I'm Not Lost!

I apologize for my unannounced, random disappearance for the past two weeks.
I have been busy, and feeling overwhelmed and was lacking inspiration. I didn't want to write for the sake of writing because I felt like I had to. Although I write for me, I want to write things my readers enjoy. I don't have many, but the ones I do have I'm thankful for and have stuck with me through it all. When I look back at my first post, I'm horrified. Thanks for sticking around. ;)

Work has been nuts! L has started crawling and pulling up, so there has been lots of falling and head bonking going on. The entire general living space of my work is hardwood floor, so he's definitely not thrilled about losing his balance. They also have a dog, so trying to keep dog necessities away from him is definitely a feat. He's already gotten into the dog's food on multiple occasions. Must be delicious!

I think school is going well. I had a 75% before the most recent test, but the tests grades still aren't posted online, which is driving both Joshua and myself crazy. He's even e-mailed our professor and she still hasn't responded. We both feel like we did well, so let's hope for that! We went to office hours before the test, and I feel like that helped us a ton. We were able to ask questions on whatever we needed to.

Joshua's birthday is on Wednesday and I also have family here for the holiday, so lots of exciting things are happening around here! I am also gearing up to go visit Emily for #OperationEmilyNaps. Letting her nap is the overall goal of my trip, weel, that and letting her sleep in. Her husband is currently deployed, so dang does that Mrs. need a break! I can't wait to go snuggle her bebes.

Happy Easter!
Photobucket

No comments: