Image Map

12.03.2012

Hey, That's Pin-tastic: Photo Edition

Joshua and I recently had our Christmas card photos (re)taken. This time around, I was armed with inspiration pictures from Pinterest that I liked and wanted to try to recreate. Obviously I can't show you our card, yet. ;) But I've decided to share some of our other favorites with you.

No inspiration photo here, just a classic one. J said he was going to add a dirt bike going up the hill behind us. (:

I can't find the exact photo that I saw, but you can find a similar one here.

[Inspiration Pin] This is my absolute favorite out of all the ones we took. 
I felt like our photographer captured a special, intimiate moment between us, and I love it. 

I'm back linking up with AP after taking a few weeks off. I have lots of things in mind and can't wait to actually do them!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!