Image Map

11.15.2013

Fitness Friday [2]

Hey guys! Unfortunately my sister is super busy with work right now and didn't have time to write her post for this week, so I'm going to be jumping in and sharing my go to healthy meals with you guys! Not to worry though, she'll be back next week :)

1. Lemon Garlic Chicken Thighs with Potatoes & Green Beans- NOMZ, you guys. Add more garlic though, because it's delicious. Just don't be surprised when your mom tell you that you smell like garlic and your significant other doesn't want to kiss you until you brush your teeth after you eat. 

2. Hobo Meals- I can't wait to make this again! I'm definitely going to look up some spice mixtures and measurements to see what I like the best. I loved that it was super easy, prep was kept to a minimal as was the clean up. 

3. Chicken Noodle Soup- I'm totally tooting my own horn here, but it's SO yummy. I just made it last week and I already want to make it again. It's perfect for the cold weather that is quickly approaching, unless you live in Southern California where it was 80 degrees today. -_- 

4. Paleo Meatloaf and Cauliflower Mash. I've never made this before but my mom has and gave me some. If you're not one to cook everyday this is an awesome meal to have as leftovers! I warms up really well. Also, don't bash this if you don't like cauliflower, I don't but cauliflower mash is so, so tasty. 

What are your favorite go to meals? 
I'd love to add some new meals into my rotation that I can make in a pinch! 

 photo elise-siig_zpsaf5d097b.jpg

No comments: