Image Map

11.19.2013

Cara Box Reveal: Fall 2013

I know this is late. Yesterday sucked. Don't be mad.

I've been waiting for this reveal for so long, you guys! I had such a fantastic time getting to know my partners over these last few months. Erica sent me a box and I sent Courtney her box. These girls are super awesome and fun, so make sure you go check out their blogs! I'm so lucky to have gotten to get to know them both!


I loove this scarf. It's right up my alley in terms of fall color, and I love that it's thin but big enough to fold in half. Black is my go to and I think the white splatter adds the perfect touch of "color"! I'm looking forward to pairing it with a cardigan for Thanksgiving festivities. 


I've already put this adorable list pad to good use. Same with the cute little coasters! I have drinks in my room all the time and may or may not leave empty cups around until I run out of desk/bookshelf/nightstand space. No judgies. I'm looking forward to trying the hot chocolate, but I need soy milk or something, since the directions say to add hot milk. Milk and my tummy don't get along. I'm sure it will be delicious! 


I'm in LOVE with this Julep polish in the color called Eloise. It's a really pretty navy, and you bet it when on my toenails a few hours after I opened my box. It's still there, chip free. I'm really impressed with it's staying power so far.

Cara Box

Thank you, Erica, for such a fantastic box! 
You can find more info about the Cara Box Exchange on Kaitlyn's blog

Happy Tuesday!

 photo elise-siig_zpsaf5d097b.jpg

No comments: