Image Map

11.22.2013

Ch-Ch-Changes!

Some things are personal, too personal to share here- right now. There is a major change going on in my personal life, nothing bad per se, just different and something I didn't think was going to happen so soon.
Of course, I will share what I can as soon as it's over and everything is back to normal again. But know that if I am scarce, even though I'm going to try really hard not to be, that's why. It's super stressful financially and I've felt very overwhelmed since I found out. Hopefully I will be able to share before the new year, but that's not up to me.
Today's Fitness Friday post will go live at 12:30p, keep an eye out! 
  photo elise-siig_zpsaf5d097b.jpg
PS- I'm not getting married, I'm not pregnant & Joshua and I are most definitely still together. No reason to get you all excited for nothin'. ;)

No comments: