Image Map

9.20.2012

TILT! Volume II.

I hope everyone is having a fantastic week! Sorry this is just now going up, today was a busy and exciting day. Disclaimer: With the exception of today, this week was pretty boring! Went on a few interviews, but that was all. Hence the lack of new favorites.

Five Beauty Items
-Nothing new here! I haven't tried anything new this week. Although I did get my toes painted BLACK for Fall. (:

Five Food Items
-Salsa Chicken [Recipe Here]
-Honey Nut Cherrios
-Apple Juice

Five Et Cetera Items
-Lexiea Orianna V. She was born Sept 19th at 2:30a. I got to see her just now.
She's home from the hospital and SO beautiful! I love newborn snuggles and squishiness!
-Snuggle Bugs Bowtique on Etsy. I ordered two bows in different sizes and colors. They came beautifully packaged and are of fantastic quality! Lexiea's is too big right now, but it looked so cute and I can't wait for her to grow into it. Gracie's got shipped to Missouri today. I will definitely be ordering more in the future! Click here to be taken to Stephanie's shop.

Happy Thursday!
Only one day until the weekend (:
xoxo-

No comments: