Image Map

6.13.2012

Taking a Break.

I'm going to break for a few more days. 
I'm hoping to be back on Thursday with Part Two of the Nanny Life series or on Friday for the link-up. 

I got into a bad car accident on Sunday night, and am very lucky to have no injuries. 
Although my body is bruised internally, there's nothing visible on me. 
I plan on writing about my accident in some form soon, but I need to get everything handled with my insurance company and another car first. 

I start my new job here in Southern California on July 2nd, but the family hasn't here yet. So I will hopefully be flying to the state they live in currently for about a week, this week or next. You might've connected the dots, but I need to get my ducks in a row and get another car before then. My job is pretty car away from where I live, so it's not possible for me to be without a car.

xoxo.



No comments: