Image Map

9.04.2013

Three Months :: Blogtember Day 2

Prompt: If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world, what would you do? Bonus points for fun photos from Pinterest, but don't forget to cite the source!
This might be the hardest question I've ever had to answer. For real, y'all. I definitely couldn't do just one thing. Ready for this? Here goes nothing...

1. I'd go on a missions trip to India. My church made this movie to bring attention to the Dalit people as well as human trafficking, not just in India but around the world. To go and spend time there would be so incredibly powerful. 

2. I'd vacation. I'm definitely a topical beach kind of girl. Tahiti. Bora Bora. Turks and Caicos. Hawaii. I'll take all of the above, please. I'll also need an assortment of bikinis and bottomless Cape Cods. This is all in the understanding that my mister gets to go too. Because what's a vacation without the one you love?

3. Volunteer. Somewhere, doing something with kids. I have no idea. But working while not really working sounds like my idea of a good time. 

4. Read, a lot. I used to read way more than I do now. As in, a book a week. Real life called, it told me I don't have that much time anymore. I totally buy a lot of books, a recliner and warm blanket and read until I couldn't anymore. But I'd probably run out of books first. 


What would you do with your three months off?
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kari @ Oh, For The Love Of Stories said...

Numbers 3 and 4 - I totally agree!