Image Map

8.19.2013

Having a Full Plate

You guys, I think I'm crazy. Like seriously. Apparently I don't know what a full plate is.

Yesterday I started a Facebook page for my hobby photography "business" because my personal page is becoming over run with the pictures I take of other people. I have a family session, a cake smash, and two birthday parties before November 3rd. All for family friends. I would love for it to take off and become something real in the future. | Ellie Jaye Photography

Today I started a babywearing Facebook group because the group that I'm currently a part of has no intentions of becoming a Babywearing International, Inc. chapter and there aren't any around. It's still in the works, and I'm definitely going to need help. But I'm passionate about it and want to make it happen.

Oh, and I have work, school, my personal life, and this blog (and it's facebook page) to manage.
Like I said, I'm pretty sure I'm crazy. But I love every part of it and can't imagine not doing any single thing I've chosen to do.

Anyone else have a full plate as well?
What are you doing to keep yourself busy?
Photobucket

2 comments:

allison said...

Thats a full plate for sure!

Ashley @ Life with Kids said...

I would love to know more about baby wearing!!