Image Map

12.15.2013

Oh, How Things Have Changed.

It's been a long while since I've written about things that have been going on in my crazy, very busy life. Let's start from the very beginning, shall we? 

I found out that the family I work for will be making a cross country move early next year. Meaning my position will no longer exist as of January 1st and I needed to find a new job. I found out in mid-November and began the resume revamping and job hunting immediately. I applied for upwards of twenty jobs, interviewed for three families and found a perfect match in the third family I interviewed with. I stinking love them already and I haven't even started yet.

After over four years as a professional nanny, I'm finally a #babygirlnanny! I cared for two older girls at my last long term job but they were school ages and I did a very part-time nanny share with a baby girl over the summer, but this is my first legit girl nanny experience. Hey, even both of their animals (a dog and a cat) are girls! I'm absolutely thrilled and so ready for all the frilly things that come with a girl.

I also had three math tests between when I found out my job was ending and December 12th. Can you say holy crap? Yeah, talk about stressed the f-balls out. I took my math final and I'm so happy for the semester to be over! I went in feeling pretty ill prepared but I was totally psyching myself out. I had no issues completing everything and actually thought it was quite easy. I'm feeling good and will find out my final grade for the class next week. I had a C going into the final. So we'll see!

All this was happening on top of working my normal forty hours a week and still having to apply myself as wholly as possible at work. There is so much more to share, but that's the gist of everything. I hope that I can get back on a regular blogging schedule soon :) I start my new job tomorrow and will be doing a nanny share this week with her and L, I'm tired just thinking about it. Two under two + toddler activities x3. You feel me?

Is there anything new going on in your life? How are you handling everything? 

 photo elise-siig_zpsaf5d097b.jpg

No comments: