Image Map

12.02.2013

Happy December!

We're just going to ignore the fact that it was EIGHTY degrees yesterday in Southern California and pretend like it's blissfully cold like everywhere else. December means the official start of the holiday season for me. 

It kicks my booty into winter gear which, in turn, makes me want to wear all the black things. Color is definitely a seasonal thing for me. I wear a lot of black in the summer, but even more in the winter. Winter also means Supercross season! YESS. I am so stoked. Anaheim One is six days before our 4th anniversary and we will be going, obviously. 

My December weekends are chock full of things, from babysitting to work parties. I'm also really hoping to work on NYE since that night is a huge money maker for babysitters and nannies, but alas I still have no plans. Sad face. But, there's still a bunch of time to book a job, so no worries there. 

It's also Cyber Monday! I shopped online on Black Friday, and I can't wait to share a little bit of a haul with you when I get everything in the mail. This is my first year Black Friday shopping, and I will definitely participating in years to come. I had a blast!

Are you shopping today? Did you shop Friday? 
I'd love to know what deals you scored!

 photo elise-siig_zpsaf5d097b.jpg

No comments: