Image Map

12.23.2013

5 for Five: Week 1

Well well, it looks like I just couldn't stay away from the link ups. Especially now that I have the time on my hands! I see Paige do this link up every week and want to face palm myself for not planning ahead. I'm thrilled to finally be back! :) This link up is hosted by Jenn, over at Party of One. Head over to her blog to join in! 

This Week;
1. Send out my last round of Christmas cards.
I got some addresses kind of late and haven't had the time to sit down and write the cards out. Christmas is so close and they need to get mailed, asap. 

2. Finish and schedule this week's blog posts.
I have a few blog posts that I need to finish and schedule. They're all half way finished in my drafts. 

3. Put together infant emergency kit.
I've done one for preschoolers and one for toddlers, and now that I'm watching an infant it's time to do one for her too! 

4. Update planner with work appointments. 
Oh my goodness. I'm in charge of so many things at this new job, I need to update my planner to keep organized and keep on top of everything. I'm super excited, I just need to figure it all out. 

5. Edit Bryce's party photos. 
His 3rd birthday was at the beginning of November and I've barely started going through them. BFF fail, y'all. I'll be out of town at the end of the week so I'm hoping to do a bunch of blog and photography work while I'm gone. 

What are your goals for this week? 

 photo elise-siig_zpsaf5d097b.jpg

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay, I'm glad to see you joining in! :)