Image Map

4.05.2013

So Close, But So Far

Today is Friday, I will work from 7:45a- 2:15p. That's a short day for me. My weekend is fourteen hours away, but it still seems like the day will drag on. I know that in the morning that this won't be so. Tomorrow is a nanny share day, when I will care for both B & L the entire time. It's organized chaos the entire time, and I'm thankful for baby wearing on days like these.

I'm looking forward to going on a date with my Birthday Boy after work today, and having no solid plans for this weekend. I had intentions of buying J's birthday gift, but it's rather pricey and I'm not comfortable spending that much money and not getting paid until Monday. I would love to share it with you, but I'd be my luck that he'd decide to look at my blog and see what I've decided to get him. I'll share afterwards. :)

I just noticed my room is a horrible mess. I did my laundry at work yesterday and it's still sitting in the basket on the floor. All the bags I take to work (purse, backpack, diaper bag) and my clothes are everywhere. This is my reminder to myself to clean before I go out. I'm constantly battling the mess that is my room. Because I don't my own space anywhere except my room, there are a lot of things that sit out because it has nowhere to go. I'd love to eventually invest in some organization pieces, but my dad needs to install new baseboard and re-do the flooring in my closet. If anyone knows when that will be, let me know. ;)

I also need to order a camera bag soon. Like a cheese ball, I've been wrapping Cora, my Nikon D3100, in an Aden + Anais bamboo swaddle and carrying her in an extra purse I have. It's definitely not working out and I need this baby in my life! I don't carry anything extra in terms of gear, so I think it think it will be a fantastic purse/ camera bag combo deal.

Happy Friday, ladies! 
Photobucket

No comments: