Image Map

4.22.2013

5 for Five



FantasticallyAverage
LAST WEEK:

1. Get ready to go paleo next week. Did it. BOOM.

2. Mail more snail mail. Sent four letters and a package!

3. Do my hair everyday. I didn't "do" my hair every day, but it was done everyday. Counting that as a win.

4. Do something outside the house with L everyday. Nope /: It just didn't happen.

5. Clean my room. Also didn't happen.

That's not too shabby of a week after being out of town for four days. 

THIS WEEK: 
1. Waste no food. It's doesn't mean I need to eat it all, but I need to freeze or preserve properly it if I don't think I'm going to eat it this week. 

2. Do something outside the house with L everyday.

3. Continue to work on weaning L off the swaddle. Today is our first day, so right now he only has one arm out. It looks hilarious, but he is still sleeping well and doesn't seem affected by it. 

4. Post three other blog posts this week. I've been semi-neglecting my blog when I have so many things I want to share with you. I just need to sit down and write everything down. 

5. Continue eating paleo and try not to be discouraged when I hit an accidental speed bump.

What are your goals for this week? (:

Photobucket

No comments: