Image Map

7.02.2012

Happy Monday!

Well, well- long time, no talk.

To be quite honest, my life has been fairly boring since I got back from New Hampshire. I still don't have a car of my own, which is getting waaay too expensive. Not to say I haven't been looking. Because P is a busy kid with lots of activities, I keep a lot of "accessories" in my car at all times (i.e.- wipes, blankets, clothes, towels, toys, snacks, etc.), and will be spending about an hour and a half in the car everyday round trip; I have my heart set on a Toyota 4Runner. 

I really love the new body style, but I'm not sure that its in my budget. So I've been keeping my options open and have been looking at anything from the years 2004 to 2010.
I had to wait until today to be able to submit a loan application with the bank I had my last loan with, because my car insurance company had to finish paying off that loan and which went through either Friday or this morning. Apparently my checking account was closed in March, which the last guy I talked to never told me. I'm glad I didn't try to deposit money or anything...

I also started my new job today. The family I work for is staying in a hotel this week and their nanny from New Hampshire is here for a few days, so we're pretty much hanging around. Their dog just got here, so we were waiting for her as well. P is getting adjusted to the time change, and will be going down for a nap after his bath. It's 4p in New Hampshire. I slept horribly last night, but my day ends in 4 hours. I hope I can keep it together.

I also love FasTrak, which is what the tollroads in California are called. I saved about a half hour by paying the $5.50 and taking them this morning. I hope my nanny family gets me a transponder soon, I'd/they'd save $1+ just by using a charge account. That's $60+ a month. As Key says, Bam.

xoxo.






No comments: