Image Map

7.06.2012

Friday's Letters; 7.6.2012.

Dear P; I've only been your nanny for a week, but I love you so much already. You are a typical, high energy four year old and you told your mommy you didn't like me today. But that's okay, because I know you do. I can tell we're going to be best buds soon. I can't wait until you move into your new how so we have the space you need.

Dear Boyfriend; I love you. Things have been SO stressful lately because of my car situation, but I thank you for trying help me with what I need. Even though you don't understand why I've picked the cars I do. The effort is appreciated and I'm so excited for our vacation later this month.

Dear Enterprise; I probably won't rent a car from you ever again. I think it's ridiculous that I'm going to have to pay $431 for my car this week because you gave me a luxury car. That's not what I asked for but thats all you had. I'm pissed at you.

Dear Weekend; If nothing happens but car buying for both J and I, I'd be perfectly happy.

Dear 4Runner & CR-V I'm Looking to Buy; Please pass pre-purchase inspections. Kay thanks.

That's all I got. 
xoxo.


No comments: