Image Map

2.07.2012

Getting Let Go & The Job Hunt...

Remember all those ideas I had for writing? Including our favorite toddler foods and monkey intros? Well, its all out the window now. I have an unfinished post of my "Tricks of the Trade" so I might throw that up here, but that's it. 

I got let go today. Not fired. Let go, as in, we no longer need a nanny because things are changing with in our family and now I have to stay home (says Daddy Boss). He was planning on coaching football for a local high school, but now thats out the window too. 

He was very gracious about it and explained what was going on, and why they wouldn't need me anymore. Which is good, because I hate being left hanging. You know, the kind of people who let you go but won't say why...

He said I could continue working for there for two weeks so I still have money, but can stop immediately if I find another job.

When things change and a new job is acquired, I'll keep y'all posted.
xoxo.

No comments: