Image Map

1.18.2013

Friday's Letters

Oh goodness. Where to start...

Dear Blog Follwers- I'm so sorry I've been mostly MIA lately. I started my nanny share last week and it's seriously pooping me out. I've fallen asleep without getting ready for bed too many times to count in the past two weeks. I'm working on getting my booty in gear to blog more than once a week.

Dear 2013- You're my year. I got this. Bring the heat. I do thank you for being semi-uneventful so far though. I'm looking forward to what's in store. So many fun things! TWO new babies within my "inner circle", THREE first birthdays, FOUR nanny events, and so much more. Oh my goodness, I'm so excited.

***
I discovered the design website called The Tom Kat Studio this morning while I was on the hunt for monthly calendars for work. They have a huge selection of different printables and they're all super cute! They also have a shop with lots of different party planning kits. I freakin' love it. I'm always on the look out for cute things online and I knew I couldn't be the only one!

Happy weekend. Don't get crazy. :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know the whole content brew seems like such a good course to take!! I'm going to have to do it one day haha. And yay!!! That makes me so excited, and I'm definitely going to try my hand at a giveaway so I'd love for you to do that too! Eek :)

Good luck with all your new nannying stuff, I have always wanted to be a nanny cause some of my friends do it and absolutely love it!!

<333 Madeline