Image Map

1.22.2012

Anniversaries, School, and the Hunger Games!

I promise I haven't forgotten about this thing here, that may or may not have potential to be called a blog. In my last post, I wrote about my goals and "resolutions" for 2012, one of them being to get A's and B's in all my classes. Well now folks, I start school tomorrow and I am shit-myself excited. I'm starting at a new school with a clean slate and the potential to do really well! This semester I am taking; Bio, Bio Lab, Elementary Algebra (math sucks!), and United States History (online!). They're all "CORE" classes and important and absolutely necessary in completely my goal of transferring in a year.

Also, Joshua and I celebrated our SECOND anniversary on January 11th. I understand there are many couples who will laugh at me making a big deal out of two years...but c'monn. We're 21(me) and 20 (him). That's a long time for people our age. Give us the benefit of the doubt. (: The week of our anniversary, we were both insanely busy. My work schedule is sporadic and awkward & he was at Service Writing School, yes peeps he works in the auto care business, so we were absolutely not going to see each other at all. On The day, he had the prettiest flowers sent to my work...with the permission of my boss. You see, I'm a nanny. I work in someone's HOUSE. A private residence. Another family's personal space. Amazing man I have. I know I do. So in return and with the permission of his parents, I decorated his room. Streamers...EVERYWHERE.

Our weekend? You know I live in Southern California. Like, THE heart of SoCal...a stones throw away from Angels Stadium & the Honda Center and a ten minute drive to Disneyland. So thats where we went. The ol' DLP & DCA. It also helps when your dad works for the mouse and can get you in for free whenever you want. I really don't know how people travel and pay for hotels, tickets, food, AND souveniers. I don't travel and get in for free and it's still an easy hundred! Mad props to you guys. 

On a non-related side note: Tomorrow will be exactly TWO months until The Hunger Games is released into theaters. I finished the series today. So.Stoked.

xoxo.





No comments: